LEAN SIX SIGMA (ONLINE 24/7) -
Self-Paced Online Training
“Six Sigma” is a structured, data-driven process of solving critical issues from a business perspective and is considered the single most effective problem-solving methodology for improving business and organizational performance. You can compare Six Sigma with turning your water faucet and experiencing the flow of clean, clear water. Reliable systems are in place to purify, treat, and pressure the water through the faucet. That is what Six Sigma does to business: it treats the processes in business so that they deliver their intended result.
How You Will Benefit:
You will learn to:
- Develop a 360 degree view of Six Sigma and how it can be implemented in any organization.
- Identify the fundamentals of lean manufacturing, lean enterprise and lean principles.
- Describe the key dimensions of quality – product features and freedom from deficiencies
- Develop attributes and value according to the Kano Model
- Understand how products and services that have the right features and are free from deficiencies can promote customer satisfaction and attract and retain new customers.
- Describe what is required to regulate a process
- Give examples of how poor quality affects operating expenses in the areas of appraisal/inspection costs, internal failure costs and external failure costs
- Using basic techniques such as DMAIC and how to identify Six Sigma Projects
- Use specific criteria to evaluate a project
- Discover root causes of a problem
- Design and install new controls to hold the gains and to prevent the problem from returning.
What You Will Cover:
- Understanding Lean (including Toyota Production Systems and Precepts
- Liker’s Toyota Way
- The TPS House
- The Five Principles of Lean Business
- The Five Improvement Concepts (Value, Waste, Variation, Complexity & Continuous Improvement)
- The Improvement Toolkit
- Words for the Wise
- Lessons Learned
- Action Plans
Credits: Certificate of Completion
Registration Fee: $195 (regularly $395)
Save another 20% - register for 4 or more courses
- Comprehensive Study Guide
- Training Exercises and Quizzes
- Quick Reference Materials
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Self-paced Learning – 24/7
- Instructor Interaction via Email
Our trainers are experience energetic, engaging and enthusiastic learning and development professionals with many years’ experience as hands-on practitioners in the government, non-profit and private sectors in areas such as training managers, supervisors, managers, executives, mediators, entrepreneurs, etc. They share a passion to use their experiences and skills to enhance individual growth and productivity while supporting business and organizational strategies. They have faced the challenges and can help you develop the real solutions you need to achieve individual and organizational success in today’s competitive environment.
Questions During and After the Training
For questions and other needed input during the training, you may contact the presenter via email sent directly from the online course, thereby including the slide in question with the email to aid the presenter’s response. For questions you may have before the training and/or after you complete the training, you may email us and we will provide you with a prompt response. Our customers are our top priority and we welcome the opportunity to empower you to succeed.