Essential Facilitation - Meeting
Facilitation Training Seminar
The skills and techniques offered in Essential Facilitation® are designed to produce significant performance improvement, career development, and personal growth. Essential Facilitation® shows how to effectively facilitate in situations that have one or more of the following "three Cs":
Complex or high-stakes content.
Conflict — the situation is emotionally-charged or controversial.
Context — when you must balance multiple stakeholders´ needs and points of view.
This workshop is approved for up to 24 PDUs for Project Management Professionals from The Project Management Institute.
When taking this program as a Public Workshop, participants may earn:
24 CEUs from the Society for Marketing Professional Services.
20.25 CEUs from the HR Certification Institute.
25 CPEs from National Association of State Boards of Accountancy.
Learn to apply the same facilitation skills in an online environment with Essential Facilitation in the Virtual World™, offered exclusively to EF graduates.
In this course you will:
- Develop in-depth preparation skills, including mastering the one task you MUST complete before the start of any meeting.
- Get best practices for facilitating virtual meetings.
- Learn to solve problems before they start and handle them with confidence if they do arise.
- Practice the four essential guidelines for resolving conflict.
- Receive a whole toolkit of skills and strategies to help groups make better decisions, faster.
- Learn to navigate difficult situations and cope with challenging behaviors.
- Learn the five simple steps to take after the meeting to ensure you get results.
- Receive one-on-one coaching on your videotaped practice session.