Conflict Management Workshop - Business Personal
Development Training Seminar
Do you have the self-awareness, solid
communication skills, and motivation to resolve uncomfortable situations?
Those who embrace conflict can build
understanding and better relationships—and experience greater personal and
professional success. But managing conflict is not easy. In this workshop,
you'll discover your own emotional triggers and learn how to manage difficult
encounters with diplomacy, tact, and credibility.
How You Will Benefit
- Build trust and credibility with colleagues
and team members
- Leverage potential conflict situations as
opportunities for critical conversations that enhance work relationships
- Gain confidence in holding difficult
conversations calmly and assertively
- Manage conflict situations proactively
- Increase your effectiveness in managing
- See an uptick in your overall performance
- Getting a handle on and gaining insights into
your conflict management style through self-assessment (TKI®)
- Role playing to practice techniques and new
skills in a safe environment
- Sharing of best practices for approaching
- Transferring your learning back to your work
environment using job aids and other resources
Professionals and managers who want to enhance
their ability to deal with conflict situations productively.
GSA cost is available for this seminar.
Contact customerservice [@] findaseminar.com for details
Training Seminar Time:
9:00 AM–5:00 PM