Payroll Taxes 101 Webinar - Payroll Webinar
Do you struggle to keep up with changing tax
laws? Are you 100% certain that your organization is paying the right amount of
payroll taxes? It’s a tricky business, and one you can ill afford to mess up.
Unless, of course, you don’t mind paying staggering penalties from the IRS.
That’s where Payroll Taxes 101 comes in. This course is designed to give you the
foundation you need to understand the tricky world of payroll taxes, ensuring
that you’re protecting yourself and your organization from costly penalties.
You’ll learn how to:
- Calculate payroll taxes to ensure you’re
withholding the correct amount
- Help your employees fill out and submit W-4s
- Determine deductions, including how they work
with pre-tax withholdings
- Avoid the costliest mistakes made in tax
- And more!
Save money and protect yourself from penalties —
we’ll show you how.
If you deal with payroll taxes and you’re not a CPA (and maybe even if you are),
you won’t want to miss Payroll Taxes 101. Don’t take a chance and just assume
you’re doing it correctly — know for sure. What are you waiting for? Sign up
A Look At Your Agenda:
- Calculating state taxes for employees who work
in one state and live in a different state? Required and optional guidelines
- What makes an employee’s W4 valid or invalid
- How and when an employee should submit a new
- Changing state exemption statuses and
additional requirements it creates for employers
- Calculating tax withholdings from bonus checks
and miscellaneous earnings
- Pre-tax deductions and how they affect
- How to calculate tax withholdings on deceased
- Calculating taxes when there are multiple
checks in a pay period
- Penalties for miscalculations: what they are
and how to avoid them
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.