Assertiveness Skills For Business Professional
- OnDemand Training Seminar
Assertiveness requires skill and tact – not
just talking over others.
To succeed in today’s fast-paced world, you need to communicate effectively. But
if you’re not actively voicing your needs, concerns, and opinions, it’s easy to
get lost in the shuffle.
That’s where this course comes in. Our expert trainers know exactly what you’re
going through, and they know how to bring out the assertiveness that’s already
in you – showing you how to have your voice heard, act with more confidence, and
get more respect.
Powerful and effective, this course will teach you to…
- Build on your natural communication style
- Use your unique strengths to your advantage
- Eliminate self-sabotaging behaviors.
- Confidently handle complaints and criticism
- Persuade others to see your side
By the end of the day, you’ll have an arsenal of
tools for speaking with more confidence, disarming conflict, and getting others
to see your point of view. So stop getting bulldozed and enroll today!
Module 1: Assertiveness in Today’s Business
•What Is Assertiveness?
• What’s the Big Deal?
• How Assertive Are You?
• You’ve Got 90 Seconds
• Do This … Don’t Do That
Module 2: Making the Most of Your Natural Communication Style
•Keep E-Communication Real
• Communicate With Confidence
• Work With People, Not Against Them
• It’s Not What You Say . . . It’s How You Say It
Module 3: Put Your Best Foot (and Mouth) Forward
• Use Your Voice for Maximum Impact
• Study Their Body Language
• Who, What, Why, and How
Module 4: Asserting With Diplomacy and Tact
• Inductive or Deductive?
• STAR Power
• Frame Your Message
• A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing
Module 5: When the Going Gets Tough
• Can You Hear Me Now?
• The Active and Reflective Listening Process
• Rules of Engagement
• Know When to Give In and When to Hold Your Ground
• Why Do We Avoid Conflict?
Module 6: The Power to Persuade and Influence
• It’s a Balancing Act
• Defuse Difficult Personalities
• Win the Hearts and Minds of Your Listeners
• Do You Know What You Want?
Program duration: 5:16 hrs
*Approximately 45-60 minutes per module
Trainer: Monica Cornetti
On-Demand Seminar Details:
- Get the same great information and
skill-building benefits you’d receive in the live seminar, delivered by one of
our top trainers, with the convenience of learning online, anytime you want.
- Each program is downloadable so you can add it
to your mobile device and learn on-the-go.
- Your online training includes a companion
workbook, post-test for each module, plus a comprehensive course exam.
- On-demand seminars are available to you within
24 hours of receiving your paid enrollment; a confirmation email will be sent
to you with your login details.
- The advertised price for this on-demand
seminar is for a single user license; If you are interested in a group
submit request for more information.