A Road Map to Fire Prevention and Protection in the Workplace Webinar
Time: 11:30 AM PST | 02:30 PM EST
Duration: 90 Minutes
Instructor: Michael J. Aust
An overview of the OSHA regulatory requirements as well as description of best practices. This course is designed to help you recognize and correct general industry-related fire hazards. This course will help you discover your own job site´s pre-plan emergency response for fires.
Why Should you Attend:
Attend this session to obtain an understanding of the OSHA regulations that are applicable for General Industry. Understand the proper equipment needed to protect life, the environment and property in the event of a fire.
- Be able to identify, correct and prevent fire hazards.
- Be able to pre-plan an effective emergency response
- Be able to critique actual emergency response, drill or exercise.
Objectives of the Presentation:
The objectives of the presentation are to deal with areas including:
- Introduction to Job Site Fire Prevention
- Emergency Response Plan
- Job Site Hazards
- Fire Watch
- Chemical Storage
- Response Equipment
- Summing Up Fire Prevention