Writing High-Profile Evaluation Reports Webinar
Time: 12:00 PM PDT | 03:00 PM EDT
Duration: 90 Minutes
Instructor: Philip Vassallo - Ed.D
The reality of any professional discipline is this: If it is not in writing, it never happened. All the professional observation and objective review that a clinician puts into an analysis are meaningless unless the work appears in a complete, objective clear, and concise evaluation report. Knowing this truth is obvious; getting there is the challenge.
Why Should you Attend:
The Well-Crafted Evaluation Report begins with a practical tool for comprehensively addressing stakeholders´ concerns about a project or program under review. It continues through issues of organizing content cohesively to ensure a wide range of readers can capture the data that matters to them. Next, the webinar strikes the delicate balance between objectivity and impact by encouraging time-tested best editing practices and discouraging traps that lead to losing credibility. In effect, report writers attending this session will have a means to craft their own high-quality evaluation reports.
This webinar includes the following learning points:
- Develop a clear, concise vocabulary for documenting evaluation reports
- Create a department-specific template to facilitate the writing process
- Employ strategies for proper placement of content
- Insert formatting devices to improve the visual appeal of a document
- Polish the document to balance the needs for objectivity and impact.
Objectives of the Presentation:
Attending this webinar will enable you to:
- Master three essential reports necessary for an effective project or program evaluation
- Write documentation efficiently with a valid and reliable report
- Create highly organized reports that enable effective assessment of the review.
- Edit language for objectivity without losing impact or focus on stakeholder concerns