E-Compliance: Know Your Rights and Obligations on the Internet Webinar
This webinar will focus on the Internet based compliance issues that cause businesses and Internet users the most concern, data privacy and security, taxes, intellectual property, electronic contracts, web content, and dispute resolution.
E-laws are regulations that create legal rights and obligations applicable to Internet transactions and communications. Several new laws have been enacted and some are pending in the US Congress and global legislatures. These rules are required to protect internet users and e-commerce buyers and sellers and to produce a level playing field for all in cyberspace. The penalties charged for non-compliance can be severe, including civil fines, expensive law suits, lost sales, damaged reputation, and distraction from your business.
Why Should you Attend:
Attend this webinar and learn to become compliant with existing and upcoming Internet laws.
Objectives of the Presentation:
The objectives of the presentation are to learn:
- How to be compliant with data privacy, and with guidelines for soliciting customer information as well as the collection, use and sale of personal data?
- How to be compliant with data security laws and regulations?
- How to be compliant with e-commerce issues including taxes and dispute settlement?
- How to protect your intellectual property in cyberspace?
- How to be compliant with different web content laws around the globe?