Export to Mexico: Documentation and Procedures Webinar
This webinar will explain what are the documentation and procedures to be followed by exporters and importers while trading in Mexico. The course will further discuss trading procedures that exporters must comply with in order to meet the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The NAFTA measures will spell out the financial, transportation and documentation requirements for exporting to Mexico.
Why Should you Attend:
Attending this training session will equip the participants with an in-depth knowledge on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) established to conduct business with Canada, Mexico, and the United States. This webinar will explain what impact the local government and private resources will have on the exporter´s transaction process when it comes to tariff costs in this trading environment. The attendees will also get to learn about the import compliance materials that examine U.S. Customs and Border Protection regulations for record keeping that can be used in the international logistic arena.
Objectives of the Presentation:
This webinar aims to provide the attendees with a thorough knowledge on the following areas:
- Export financial procedures during the transaction process.
- U.S. and Mexico cross-border trucking agreements.
- Effect of export payment terms on your duties.
- Transportation modes associated with a company´s privatization and modernization process and impact on your documentation.
- Understanding local documentation process as per the treaty agreement.
- Effect of NAFTA on specific product requirements of the customs administration process of the export´s product duties.
- Antidumping and countervailing duties for exporting.
- Labeling and other standards under the local government requirements.