Pest Control Program for Food Processing Facilities Webinar
A Pest Control Program is vital for any Food processing facilities. Some manage the program themselves, and some hire third party contractors, and some have the hybrid of the two. This webinar will help you analyze which is the best and cost-effective practice to control pests at your facility to acceptable levels.
This webinar will cover the following areas:
- What is pest control program all about?
- Types of pest control programs
- Integrated Pest Management program
- What are ABCs of a good Pest control program?
- What is your role as Facility Manager?
- What is your role as a Pest Control Operator?
- What are the corrective actions in response to PCO findings?
- What are mandatory records to be maintained?
- What do auditors’ (third party and regulator’s) look for in your pest control program?
Why Should you Attend:
With newly revised sets of regulations from FDA, in Food Safety Modernization Act, every food processing company wants to know how to be in compliance, making safe food, while keeping the costs down. This course will teach you how to develop an easy but complete pest control program that would be in compliance with all the regulatory guidelines.
Objectives of the Presentation:
The objectives of the presentation are to learn:
- The roles and responsibilities of an efficient Pest Control Manager
- How to develop a good pest control program