Operational and Financial Metrics for HR: How to Measure Progress of Strategic Margin and Growth Goals Webinar
Time: 11:30 AM PDT, 02:30 PM EDT
Duration: 90 Minutes
Instructor: Ronald Adler
Metrics have become a critical factor in measuring the strategic, financial, and operational elements and value of the organization. They measure and help evaluate the organization´s ability to add value, its ability to become more competitive, the achievement of its business objectives, and its ability to manage risks. Thus in becoming a strategic partner, HR and other professions need to speak and use the language of business. Inherent in that language is the lexicon of business measurements and metrics – including HR metrics.
Why Should you Attend:
This webinar discusses the use of key strategic, financial, and operational HR metrics as a core competency. It reviews the role HR metrics play in helping your organization make critical business decisions, identifies and describes key strategic HR metrics that all organizations should consider, and reviews important HR metrics that define and measure your organization´s employment practices liability related risks.
Objectives of the Presentation:
- Gain an understanding of key strategic, financial, and operational HR metrics
- Review how HR metrics improve and affect strategic, financial and operational decision making
- Learn the impact of HR metrics in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Review the basics of using HR metrics in assessing human capital related risks
- Be able to identify and assess the strategic, financial, and operational impact of HR metrics
- Learn the role of HR metrics in measuring and communicating value