In-Depth Exploration into 2016 NACHA Operating Rules Webinar Time: 11:30 AM PST, 02:30 PM EST
Duration: 90 Minutes
Instructor: Donna K Olheiser
As a financial institution sending and receiving electronic ACH payments, compliance with the NACHA Operating Rules is crucial. This session will identify the changes in rules that will happen in 2016 and highlight what considerations need to be addressed as you ensure you have made the changes to your policies and procedures to ensure you are in compliance with the changes in rules. Also addressed will be the rules changes that have been approved and will be effective by 2017 and 2018. Every financial institution that processes ACH payments are responsible for being in compliance with the NACHA Operating rules.
Why Should you Attend
In this 90-minute session you will understand the details about changes to the Rules that are happening in 2016 and in the near future along with what the changes mean to your institution. These changes affect you whether your financial institution sends ACH transactions, or simply receives them. This is definitely a "must-attend" session in 2016!
Objectives of the Presentation:
- Identify how ODFI´s will continue monitoring unauthorized return rates - with a reduced threshold
- Describe the New Administrative Return threshold and what monitoring means to you as an RDFI and ODFI
- Outline how NACHA´s Enforcement Authority fits with the Rules Enforcement Process and the National System of Fines
- Define format details of the New Re-initiation process - are you in compliance with the changes?
- Illustrate when the New Return Reason code (R62) is used by an ODFI to dishonor a return related to an unintended credit
- Determine the only circumstances when the RDI can use New Return Reason code (R77) to contest a dishonored return