Workplace Civility-Respectful Habits Lead to Increased Productivity, Decreased Liability
Objectives of the Presentation
- What civility is?
- What incivility is?
- What the effect of incivility is in the workplace
- How to promote civility in the workplace
- About civility programs
- How to make a difference in an atmosphere where bullying and other forms of incivility occurs
- How to use your personal power to control your response and actions toward others
- What Negative or annoying behaviors can affect those around us
Why Should you Attend
The purpose of attending this training would be to become more aware of your own thoughts, feelings, and reactions to other people and in certain situations. You will also learn how to help promote an atmosphere of civility no matter where you are.
Who will Benefit
Anyone interested in helping to promote an atmosphere of respect, safety and productivity in the workplace. Anyone interested in helping to make the work environment an enjoyable place to be.
At times, people tend to treat others with a certain level of disrespect that permeates the atmosphere. Incivility creates a tense atmosphere. Civility on the other hand, promotes mutual respect and concern for those around you. Research indicates that lack of civility promotes a sense of dissatisfaction in the workplace and civility promotes safety and productivity.