Effective Tax Return and Cash Flow Analysis
Objectives of the Presentation
- Determine an individual and company´s cash flow position using tax return analysis to improve cash flow, obtain financing and/or improve business operation
- Calculate personal cash flow using 1040 tax return (including schedules and K-1s)
- Explore business tax returns including partnership (LLC), S corporations, C corporations and prepare cash flows from these entities; calculate global or combined ´personal´ and ´business´ cash flow analysis
- Discuss tax code updates and their impact on cash flow
- Review ways to use the tax returns to market/ improve the cash flow of the CPA practice
Why should you Attend
The first part of the webinar will concentrate on ´personal tax return´ analysis including reviewing the ´true´ cash flow derived from the 1040 federal tax return (based on the various schedules and K-1 forms), and preparing a ´personal cash flow´ from information gleaned from the 1040.
The second part will focus on the analysis of various ´business tax returns´ including the partnership (LLC), S corporation, and C corporation structure, analyzing business federal tax returns and prepare ´cash flows´ for these entities, and also creating a ´global´ or combined cash flow analysis (personal & business).
We will also discuss updates to the current tax code and how they impact personal and business cash flow and how we can use the tax returns to market/ improve the cash flow of the CPA practice.
Who will Benefit
- Financial Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Practitioners who provide accounting, tax or consulting services to businesses.