How to Collect Accounts Receivable
Strategies for quickly and easily collecting debts without losing your customer
"Pie in the sky" or cash in the bank?
Make no mistake: accounts receivable is too important for any business to ignore … because if goods and services sold don't quickly become cash in the bank, it's just a "pie in the sky" that cripples your cash flow and pounds your bottom line.
Consider the one-day difference: in just one day, this seminar will reveal the tips, techniques, and strategies that will enable you to excel at the tough job of collecting past-due accounts. You'll learn proven approaches that cut the time, frustration, and cost of collecting the money you're owed.
This results-oriented seminar is designed to teach you how to collect more money faster … without sacrificing customer relationships and good will. You have nothing to lose … and everything to gain! You'll discover what a difference a day makes … because you'll learn practical, workable AR and collection techniques that succeed in real-world settings. Don't miss it!
- Is your credit policy clear, concise, and airtight? Check it against our comprehensive checklist.
- The latest "e-tactics" from the smartest collectors: how to use and document e-mail to charge-up collection efforts!
- Billing and invoicing: discover if you're losing valuable cash flow through ineffective billing procedures.
- No gains with shame! How to collect what you're owed and keep your customer's dignity intact.
- Strategies to help you "get through" to anyone … no matter how hard customers try to avoid your call.
- How to avoid losing customers your company needs to keep … and how to evaluate which customers represent valuable relationships.
- The basic types of debtors: get to know them now … you'll encounter them over and over again.
- Stallers, Jugglers, Deadbeats, Liars: tactics and strategies that work on the toughest types.
- How to find a "missing" debtor: learn the tricks the experts use to quickly "track down" anyone!
- Weighing the costs of collection against debts owed: when does a collection effort become a money-losing proposition?
- Factors that determine when to negotiate … and when to stand firm.
- Workable alternatives to "payment in full" … how to establish "ground rules" the debtor will respect.
- The Fair Deb Collection Practices Act: you and your debtors' rights under this important federal law.
- How standards of the Consumer Protection Act affect credit and collections.
- What constitutes debtor "harassment" … and how to steer clear of this legal risk.
This event is eligible for the following continuing education credits:
CEU: 0.6 credits
CPE: 6 credits
Training Seminar Time:
8:30AM Seminar Program: 9:00AM - 4:00PM