Learn "success skills" the quick, easy way. You could spend years of on-the-job experience acquiring these
professional skills; and, you will probably make a lot of mistakes and misjudgments along the way.
Or, you can attend this powerful, one-day seminar and learn practical, hands-on ideas that will make you
more productive, more valuable, and more satisfied in your job than ever before.
We'll demystify essential professional skills, like:
- Problem solving
- Political and people skills
- Managing time, resource and crises
- Decision making and much more.
You'll handle the demands of your job with the confidence, judgment and professional acumen of the most
experienced, capable assistants. And, equipped with increased skills you'll open the door to more responsibility, great credibility, and increased pay and
No doubt, your formal training included technical skills such as typing, word processing, filing, administrative procedures and more. But what about the professional skills so
essential to the productive, successful, rewarding work experience? Attend this comprehensive program - and learn what they didn't teach you in school!
This is the seminar you've been waiting for if you want to...
- Solve long-standing problems and stresses you thought you'd have to live with!
- Organize dozens of priorities and people - and actually make it look easy. (In fact, it will be easier!)
- Communicate like a pro - receive and give feedback that stops mistakes before they happen.
- Manage time and resources expertly - you'll reduce frustration and gain hours every day.
- Delegate work without worry; even if you lack authority, you can get help and get it done right.
- Smooth the peaks and valleys in your workload and put an end to chaos and panic.
- 4 insightful questions you can ask yourself to put your career and goals into focus — and better understand what you want from your job
- 6 simple actions that move your job toward more challenging and responsible activities
- 4 easy steps your boss can take to help you increase your credibility and self-esteem
- 5 signs that you're just "doing a job" — with 5 powerful steps that will help you move toward a rewarding "career"
- 4 ways to set priorities — you'll learn which is the best approach for any situation
- How to say NO or refuse a request — without sounding negative or feeling guilty
- Master a 7-step process that deals effectively with any problem — no matter how big or how small
- Why you should suggest your solution first — and not leave it up to your boss to solve the problem
- Use an 8-point script to ask for — and get — what you need to do your job better
- Be more persuasive than you ever thought possible with the dynamic "benefit formula" used by the most successful sales professionals
- How to develop a written daily plan that keeps you focused and on track — and takes only minutes to compose!
- What to do when people don't do what's expected or refuse to cooperate with you
- 5 specific measures you can take now to halt interruptions that put a dent in your day
- 6 things you should not say when making requests and resolving problems
- What to do when you're not getting enough feedback from bosses or co-workers
- Speaking for your bosses: how to answer questions and make decisions in absence of your boss
This event is eligible for the following continuing education credits:
CEU: 0.6 credits
CPE: 6 credits
Check-In: 8:30 AM Class 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM