Managing Emotions Under Pressure Seminar
In just one powerful day of training, improve yourself — and your
relationships with others around you!
All business is people business. Like it or not, your career depends on how
people feel about you — and whether or not they support you
Here's an opportunity for you — and every member of your team — to develop the
steady self-control that people respond to and respect. The stress-management
system taught in this seminar is simple — and proven. It can help you live a
happier and less stressful life starting the very next day. Just think of how
that could impact your team, your department, and even your organization!
Is this seminar for you? Ask yourself:
- Does my temper ever get me into trouble?
- Do I sometimes rub people the wrong way? (Be honest.) What's the price I
- When was the last time I promised to change a habit — and I did?
- How far could my career go if I eliminated one or two counter-productive
- How much time and energy do I spend feeling hurt, guilty, inadequate,
worried, or anxious? Where has that gotten me?
- How much emotional energy do I waste by overreacting?
- Are any of my bad habits rubbing off on my kids?
Are you concerned enough
about your answers to do something? You can at this ground-breaking
- You'll have fewer conflicts in your life because people won't be able to
"push your buttons" anymore. You'll feel strong, confident, and positive.
- You'll have higher self-esteem. Self-esteem has more to do with who you
are than what you achieve. Discover the crucial difference at this seminar.
- You'll get more done with less effort because you'll approach projects
with more motivation and mental clarity.
- You'll enjoy life more. If you believe that life is better when you're in
control, then this seminar is for you.
How Managing Emotions Under
Pressure will benefit you:
Using the most
effective tools of modern psychology, you'll be able to conquer even the
toughest situations and achieve amazing results:
- When you start to lose
your temper … you'll remain calm and clearheaded.
- When you're upset and
feel the tears well up … you'll stay powerful and effective.
- When you're faced with
a difficult challenge … you'll stick with it, even when solutions don't come
- When you feel
overwhelmed … you'll stay productive and positive.
Achieving what you want in
life means doing what it takes … not just now and then … not just when you feel
like it … but every day. It takes learning self-discipline and emotional
control. And that's why so many people have found this seminar to be so
Managing Emotions Under Pressure — Seminar Overview
Stay calm and
productive under pressure
- Learn how best to respond to other people's outbursts and rampages
- Use proactive (vs. reactive) strategies in stressful situations
- Confront people and issues you've been avoiding — so conflicts don't stew
- Respond to irrational thinking productively, and break the pattern
Break the habits that hurt you
- Eliminate disruptive habits — and replace them with constructive
- Avoid overreacting emotionally and hurting relationships both at work
- Kick habits that hurt you, such as procrastinating, overeating, being
disorganized, and avoiding conflict
Master the elements of self-discipline
- Learn how to express anger by choice and in a way that achieves a
- Discover ways anger can be used appropriately and effectively
- Eliminate over-reactive behaviors, and replace them with reasonable
Realize behavior and performance change
- Learn behavior modification skills that people will notice — and
likely want to copy themselves
- Take ownership of your emotions and your reactions
- Adapt to workplace changes — even those that are tough to swallow
- Improve performance through behavioral changes in yourself, your
employees, and others
- Follow through on plans; turn good intentions into reality and
achieve more goals
Seminar Check-In 8:30 AM Seminar Class Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00
This course qualifies for 6 Basic
Communication CPE credits. Certificates will be available 10 days after your
event has ended.