Do you need help finding
the right class, date, or location or other assistance?
support request and receive a prompt reply.
We are an authorized partner of National Seminars Training Group
Price protection. The price to attend The Extraordinary Administrative Professional
is set by the training provider. There is no added
charge for our services.
We honor most training
Call a representative to see if your discount coupon
Privacy. Your personal information
won't be shared with anyone but the training provider National Seminars Training Group.
Security. When you register for this
seminar on FindaSeminar.com your personal data and payment
information is safely collected and processed using secure SSL
Flexibility. FindaSeminar.com offers
you three ways to register for The Extraordinary Administrative Professional
seminar by National Seminars Training Group.
Register online, by
phone, or fax.
|Who should attend The Extraordinary Administrative Professional
|Write and read National Seminars Training Group reviews
and reviews about the training seminar The Extraordinary Administrative Professional on the
Seminar News Network and the
Training News Network.
Frequently asked questions and registration options for the
training seminar The Extraordinary Administrative Professional
The Extraordinary Administrative Professional
/ Training class dates & locations
share this page
print the agenda
The Extraordinary Administrative Professional -
Administrative Professional / Assistants Seminar
Master the SUPER SKILLS you need to be
It can take years of trial and error to learn all
the professional skills you need to be the best of the best – to become a truly
extraordinary assistant. Fortunately, there’s a better – and easier – way!
The Extraordinary Assistant seminar
is packed with amazing success-building techniques and strategies. And, because
we respect your time and the fact that your boss can’t spare you away from the
office for too long – we’ve managed to pack all this into one incredible day of
learning! Without a doubt it’s the easiest, most effective way to supercharge
your productivity, decrease your stress, and dramatically increase your value to
your boss and your organization.
BETTER RESULTS. LESS STRESS. MORE APPRECIATION.
DOES THIS ALL SOUND GOOD TO YOU?
We thought so. And that’s exactly what you’ll
experience after attending this transformational day of professional
development. We’ll help you build super skills in critical areas such as:
- Handling Difficult People
- Dealing With Office Politics
- Managing Your Time
- Problem Solving
- Projecting Confidence and Poise
- Getting Organized
- Partnering With Your Boss
- Dealing With Sticky Situations
- And so much more!
YOUR BOSS COUNTS ON YOU TO BE YOUR BEST. THIS
TRAINING WILL GUARANTEE YOU CAN BE. ENROLL TODAY!
Most assistants tell us that they don’t always get the full recognition,
support, and appreciation they deserve for all they do. Well, this is your
chance to build essential skills that are guaranteed to help others recognize
how truly indispensable you are!
So what are you waiting for? Do your boss … your organization … and your career
a big favor: Enroll in The Extraordinary Assistant right now!
You'll Learn in The Extraordinary Administrative Professional Seminar:
Handle competing demands for your time and
- Put an end to needless
interruptions that diminish your – and your boss’s – productivity
Set boundaries when your time and resources are
- Manage difficult
interactions and conflict situations with greater ease and less stress
Earn greater respect and appreciation by helping
out your boss more
successfully to multiple bosses and be seen by all as “simply amazing!”
Come across as poised, polished, positive, and
professional at all times!
Who Should Attend The Extraordinary Administrative Professional ?
Important Message to Managers:
It’s tough to imagine your assistant out of the office for an entire day. But
trust us – the additional tools, knowledge, and information your assistant gains
will more than make up for it!
Increased productivity. Improved organizational techniques. Stronger
problem-solving skills. The ability to take on more responsibilities. These are
all benefits of your assistant attending The Extraordinary Assistant seminar.
Investing in your assistant’s professional development sends a strong message
that he or she is truly valued by you. And when people feel valued and
appreciated, they go the extra mile … it’s simply a can’t-lose scenario for
everyone! So encourage your assistant to enroll right now; it is sure to be one
of the wisest investments you’ll ever make!
The Extraordinary Administrative
The Manager-Assistant Partnership
- Recognizing your boss’s management style – and
how to adapt to it
- How to diplomatically and tactfully bring
sensitive issues to your boss’s attention
- Understanding overall objectives and where
your responsibilities fit in
- Stepping up: how to take unnecessary pressure
off your boss
- Keys to demonstrating that you’re ready to do
more – and get your boss’s buy-in
Working for Multiple Bosses
- Simple scheduling tips for dealing with
multiple calendars and appointments
- Great techniques for helping your bosses
understand the demands on your time – and getting them to prioritize projects
- Handling mixed messages – what to do when your
bosses’ directions conflict
Practical Problem Solving
- How to recognize a looming crisis – before it
- Simple problem-solving techniques you can
apply to any situation
- The solution-focused approach – how to
effectively present ideas to your boss
- How to say “no” – without feeling guilty!
- When – and how – to ask for help when you need
- Find everything in a flash: designing a file
system that meets your needs
- Managing multiple projects – and how to
prioritize when you’re dealing with multiple bosses
- Making your to-do list work for and not
- Scheduling tips that build in flexibility –
because there’s always something unexpected
- Creating the perfect workspace – organizing
your desk for the utmost efficiency
- How to delegate tasks – even without authority
- Clear communication: making sure the tasks are
done right … and on time!
- Eliminating the most common delegation
problems Time Management
- Assessing your own time management style
- Finding your daily peak productivity times –
and taking advantage of them
- How to really assess how long a project will
- Identifying your biggest time-wasters … and
- Information overload: how to handle a high
volume of telephone calls, mail, and messages
Meetings & Events
- Supply-side information: tips for dealing with
outside dealers and vendors
- Meeting prep tips that will help you organize
everything from the room to the reports
- Event planning techniques to make your next
corporate event go off without a hitch
Poise & Professionalism
- Active listening: the most important
communication technique you could ever learn
- Understanding body language – and what you say
when you’re not speaking
- Using verbal and nonverbal cues to command the
respect you deserve
- How to project confidence and professionalism
in any situation
- How to respond professionally to criticism
without becoming defensive
- Saving time and energy – using style guides
and templates to get more accomplished, fast
- E-mail tips for getting the right message out
fast, whether you’re e-mailing one or 100
- Great written communication guidelines and
People & Personalities
- The 4 personality styles and how to work with
- How to understand and interpret office
dynamics – and make sure they aren’t affecting you
- Proven strategies for dealing with toxic and
- 5 techniques for building strong working
relationships across departments and throughout the organization
- They’re not your boss, but … how to work with
coworkers who think they have authority over you
- Dealing with the many daily interruptions –
ways to refocus and get back to work
- Saving yourself – how to set boundaries when
your time is being abused
- Easy at-your-desk stress-relieving techniques
you can do anytime
- Tips for staying
"Thank you from
the bottom of my heart." —
"Very useful! I’m
leaving with a lot of great strategies!"
— A. Apodoca
"I recommend this
seminar to everyone." — P.
"I thought it was
excellent and practical." —
SEMINAR TRAINING TIME:
Seminar Check-In 8:30 AM
Seminar Class 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Seating is available
Gain essential skills that will help you handle the people, projects, priorities, and challenges you face every day … with less stress and a LOT more success! (see
full course description)
print this agenda