This seminar provides you with proven tools, including process mapping techniques…application and documentation of standard operating procedures…work simplification analysis…and value-added vs. nonvalue-added activity analysis to successfully implement process management improvements.
• Identify process improvement opportunities
• Thoroughly understand your processes and improve your performance
• Identify and manage bottlenecks to enhance workflow and increase productivity
• Determine if nonvalue-added operations should be outsourced
• Know where excess levels of inventories can be reduced or eliminated
• Achieve more realistic and effective scheduling based on process lead-time data
• Know how each process relates to the whole operation
• Critical success factors to process improvement projects
• Process Issues: elements of business process…typical business processes…measuring and controlling process performance
• Using project management techniques to improve processes
• Process mapping: collecting the data
• Analyzing the data and identifying desired process improvements
• Why standard operating procedures are important
AMA is now a PMI® Global Registered Education Provider. That means our courses will help you prepare for the Project Management Institute’s PMP® Certification exam!