A presentation is one of the most important tools you have in business for getting things done. Whether you are persuading colleagues, selling a client, energizing a team or presenting an idea to executive management, the power of your presentation makes the difference between success and failure.
With so much riding on your presentation ability, you will not want to miss this opportunity to sharpen it to perfection.
The experience in this seminar is as close as you can get to having a personal coach. You begin presenting from almost the moment you walk into the class. You present at least seven times over the course of two days. Your presentations are video recorded for review.
And you get expert, one-on-one coaching at the end of each presentation.
In this program, you will learn:
- 5 ways to open your presentation that will capture your audience’s attention
- 8 ways to close your presentation and get your audience to take action
- 7 ways to overcome doubt and provide evidence to support your talk.
- How to remain composed and in control during an interview
- How to maintain control during a Question and Answer session
- How to communicate ideas with clarity and force
- How to be more poised, relaxed and dynamic when making presentations
- A formula to motivate and persuade every audience, every time
- How to use vocal inflection, intensity and pacing to deliver your message
- How to properly use an exhibit, including PowerPoint, in a presentation
The class is small. The environment supportive. The work intense. And the results outstanding.
Because of the one-on-one aspect of the coaching, class size is very limited. Register now to insure a spot in this great experience
Key Learning Modules In This Program:
Module 1: Creating A Positive First Impression
Module 2: Increasing Credibility
Module 3: Presenting Complex Information
Module 4: Communicating With Greater Impact
Module 5: Motivating Others To Action
Module 6: Responding To Pressure Situations
Module 7: Inspiring People To Embrace Change
This two-day seminar runs on consecutive weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Times may vary according to location).