Making Sales: How to Jump Start Your Selling Career focuses exclusively on the actual sales process itself. From the moment you walk into the program, we get you into selling situations where you will have the chance to implement and practice the sales process.
You start with creating initial communications that get appointments.
Next, you conduct structured interviews that uncover a prospect´s primary interests. You will also learn to craft solutions that appeal to buyer motives based on your interview.
On day two, you will practice trial closes on the other salespeople in the room. You will practice a proven process to overcome objections, gain commitment and make the sale.
This is a hands-on workshop. You will constantly practice and polish the techniques you are learning. At the end of the workshop, you will make a final sales presentation
In this program, you will learn:
- 2 techniques to open a sales call that will position you as a professional sales person
- An effective questioning model to determine the interest areas of our buyers
- How to create a credibility statement.
- How adding one additional element to your features-benefits model will motivate your clients to buy more readily
- 7 ways to overcome doubt in the buyers mind and increase your credibility
- How to effectively use the objection process to sharpen buyers interest and focus on the issues.
Key Learning Modules In This Program:
Module 1: Understanding the new selling realities: The Dale Carnegie Relationship Sales Model
Module 2: Building rapport with your customers
Module 3: Gaining the buyer´s interest
Module 4: Presenting solutions to your customers
Module 5: Resolving objections
Module 6: Gaining commitment and practicing the process
Making Sales: How to Jump Start Your Selling Career is a two-day seminar that runs on consecutive weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Times may vary according to location).
A career in sales can be tremendously rewarding. The key to success is confidence, the confidence that can only come from actually making a few sales quickly. Start your sales career off on the right foot. Spend two days at this intense workshop and get the basic tools you need for developing a professional sales career.