Find out how to set up a reliable framework that ensures your organization’s financial security and strength.
You know effective internal controls are an essential part of an organization’s financial health. But when it’s your job to implement them in
your organization, things can get complicated—especially if you’re not sure why internal controls are necessary or even what they really are. Overwhelming,
isn’t it? That’s why attending this new audio conference is such a smart move.
Whether you are a financial or non-financial leader, you can’t afford to miss this training. In one hour, you’ll gain a simple and workable system
for developing internal controls that any organization—large or small—can use. This is the place to get clear-cut answers to critical questions like: Why are
internal controls important … how can you catch problems early on … why is conducting the ORCA risk assessment necessary … how has Sarbanes-Oxley 404 changed things and many more. It’s all here—the techniques, tips, checklists and tools, and much more … so you can stop hoping no costly surprises occur and start taking control of your financial future.
What will you learn? Here’s a preview:
- A big picture view of what internal controls really are and why they’re so important
- Five components of internal controls and why each is essential
- Monitoring your control structure—your safety net for catching problems early on
- The ORCA risk assessment—where understanding and defining risk begins
- What you need to know about Enterprise Risk Management
- How SOX has raised the bar when it comes to internal controls
- Where controls break down in accounting—and fraud occurs
- Key monitoring activities that will tell you if your controls are working
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan