Become the energizing leader people want to follow.
Leaders are judged by results. And results depend on your ability to motivate other people. Yet if you’re like many managers and supervisors, you may be unaware of whether your motivational style is pointing toward or away from success. Have you gauged your current ability to motivate others? Do you have a game plan for improving? If the answers are no, don’t feel bad. That’s why we created this audio conference.
Here’s a one-hour guide to motivating your group in ways that matter. We focus on the “how to” and “how not to” of motivating employees and steer you toward choices and changes that allow you to make your own mark in your organization. You’ll be able to overcome your personal obstacles to motivation success using these hands-on tools for encouraging competence, developing individuals, giving praise and moving others to greater accomplishment. Enroll in this audio conference for the skills and strategies you need to perform at your motivational personal best.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Using praise effectively: Why how you praise is as important as the praise itself
- One eye-opening reason to make sure you are practicing favoritism
- Overcome the myth of motivation by remembering these 2 key points
- The successful leader’s way to encourage competence, accountability and results
- To develop productive results, develop your individual team members
- How to spark your people to go the extra mile for the team
- The personality-performance connection and what it means to productivity
- How to find out what team members need, want and expect from you
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan