Confront unacceptable employee behavior swiftly, comfortably and correctly—and with minimum risk.
You hate conflict, fear legal backlash or have a dozen other reasons why you avoid addressing unacceptable behavior. The problem is, you may have an even uglier mess on your hands if you wait too long to try to rehabilitate problem employees. It’s time to put a stop to employees who don’t perform, have bad attitudes, break the rules and otherwise make your life miserable. Fortunately, you have this audio conference as your guide.
You don’t have to take it anymore. After this informative
one-hour session, you’ll be armed and ready with reliable approaches and effective tools for dealing with any inappropriate attitude, behavior or performance. You’ll learn what to say, when to say it and how to say it when confronting employees and giving them the constructive criticism they need to change. Enroll in this audio conference now and discover how to address issues as they come up and achieve quick and positive behavior turnarounds.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn:
- The games naysayers play—and how you can defend yourself
- Creating a sense of ownership in employees who are barely skating by
- What to do about workers who are just there for the paycheck
- What’s really going on with excuse makers? What you need to know
- How to reprogram pessimists to see the glass half full—not half empty
- Just say “No” to energy-draining, high-maintenance employees
- How to bring a negative attitude into clear focus—then zap it
- What employees who don’t follow the rules are really begging for
- Draw the line! How to keep an employee’s personal problems from becoming a management problem
- Your role in helping employees who choke during stressful situations
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan