Making Teamwork Happen Audio Conference
“How-to-do-it” activities and tips for building a high-performance team
Making your organization thrive involves more than hiring a group of talented individuals. It requires a team. But what does it take to build one? You can talk until you’re blue in the face about collaboration, shared vision and other essential team qualities. Or you can take action and make teamwork happen. Tune into this new audio conference and find out exactly how.
Start capitalizing on “we’re in it together” activities that’ll build a cohesive, smooth-working team that’s super-productive. It only takes an hour of your time to get powerful leadership strategies that’ll enable you to build
loyalty, create a high-performance work climate and clarify roles. Plus, you’ll be able to ramp up your teambuilding initiatives with the “use them now” activities designed to gain buy-in for your goals, encourage independent problem-solving, minimize resistance to change, get your meetings back on track and so much more—you and your team will even have fun participating together. The insight and solid skills you’ll get when you attend this audio conference are invaluable. Enroll today and end your team-building frustrations in one fast-moving hour.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn and take away:
- Your first—and most important—team-building activity: Creating a shared vision
- Self-assessment: Get employees to reflect on their level of commitment and how to deepen it
- A deceptively simple exercise to clarify team member roles and improve interpersonal relationships
- Ways to reward team members for their entrepreneurial spirit—these will really pay off
- How to implement a “Force Field Analysis” to melt resistance to change
- Reduce stress and boost productivity: A hands-on approach to creating the ideal work climate for your team
- A simple activity to stop and do when you need to get a team meeting back on track
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan