Legally Terminate Employees: 10 Critical Things You Must Know Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
It´s human nature to avoid negative situations — instead of firing problem employees, too many managers put up with them in the hopes they will miraculously shape up and become productive.
But problem employees cost companies time and money in poor job performance and decreased productivity. To pick up the slack, other employees have to come to the rescue — and too often, their work, morale, and productivity also suffer.
There's only so much you, as a manager, can do. If trying to pinpoint and fix the problems through training and counseling doesn’t change anything, you may have to cut problem employees loose before they bring down an entire team or department. But how? Even the most experienced and well-prepared managers can make mistakes when terminating problem employees.
How confident are you that are able to terminate employees properly and legally? Do you know ...
- How much time and documentation is enough?
- What "at will" employment really means ... and how it affects your discipline and termination actions?
- When a manager can immediately terminate an employee without legal recourse?
- What actions supervisors must take to avoid personal liability?
- What often-overlooked details frequently cause commotion and negative press post-termination?
- What documentation you´ll need if you´re taken to court?
- Who it’s best to have on deck at the time of termination, to protect the company’s safety ... and yours?
- How to document and fire an employee whose performance is flawless … but whose attitude causes conflict?
If you´ve answered "no" to even one of these questions, enroll today to attend this powerful 1-hour
Webinar! You’ll discover the Top Ten things you need to know when faced with the need to terminate an under-performing employee ... and find out how to avoid the all-too-common, all-too-easy missteps that can cost you — and your organization — dearly!
Make sure you are protecting yourself and your company at an optimal level. This information-packed
Webinar is truly an investment in the future of your organization. Gain the skills you need to get rid of problem employees before they do any more damage!
With the information provided in this powerful program, you will learn:
- The essentials of effective discipline and termination
- The issues that trip up most managers ... and the don’ts that most managers do
- How you can keep yourself from landing in legal hot water
- We’ll also look at real-world case studies managers and supervisors have
faced, and show you how to make sure you’re not burdened with the same
problems or legal headaches.
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, and anyone else who plays a part in management and performance evaluation.
Don´t continue to struggle with the task of trying to supervise problem employees. Legally Terminate Employees: 10 Critical Things You Must Know will provide you with valuable knowledge you need for keeping your company´s productivity high — and staying out of court.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
As always, your satisfaction is our #1 priority. If for any reason you´re dissatisfied, we´ll arrange for you to attend another seminar, receive a different product, or receive a full refund — hassle-free!
Webinar With CD Webinar Package (Save $150!) US $248.00
Webinar (Event Only) US $199.00
Webinar (CD ONLY) Webinar (CD Only) US $199.00
Webinar Start Time:
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian