Business Valuation Tips
Business Valuation Expert Insights and Pointers
Gain a better understanding of business valuations! An experienced valuation specialist will demystify the business valuation process and provide you with practical insights you can apply to your practice. You will walk through key concepts and valuation methods, then dig into valuation discounts and other thorny areas of valuation. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your practice - register today!
- Delve into the various business valuation methodologies.
- Determine reasonable projections of future income-generating ability and financial performance.
- See how experts assess the existence and level of valuation adjustments.
- Pick up tips for dealing with business valuation reports in litigation.
Session Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Julia Mast
- Lessons from a Business Valuation Appraiser How Closely Held Businesses Are Assessed
- Standard of Value vs. Premise of Value
- Asset-Based vs. Income Statement vs. Market Approaches
- Normalization Adjustment Techniques and Tips
- Assessing Prospective Future Operating Results and Cash Flow Analysis
- How to Decipher Valuation Discounts
- Tips and Traps of Business Valuations for Litigation
- What to Watch for in the Written Report
- Kicking the Tires on Discounts
- Is the "Professional Judgment" Reasonable?