IRS Form 1099 Reporting: What You Need to Know
The 1099 forms are confusing
Can you afford to only grasp the basics?
Go beyond the basics gain a comprehensive knowledge of 1099 reporting
requirements. Independent contractors save your business money, but increasing
IRS scrutiny can put you at risk. Fail to meet all the 1099 filing requirements,
and you may land in a hotbed of penalties. With a maze of 1099 forms, and
confusing and ever-changing IRS reporting guidelines, mastering the 1099 can be
a daunting task for any business. Purchase these reference materials and sharpen
your 1099 savvy. Develop better, more accurate reporting skills keep your
business audit-ready and in compliance. Determine a workers status without
hesitation every time and stay current and in the clear.
Benefits for You
- Walk through the 1099 series of forms with
ease know which form you need to use
- Increase your filing savvy and avoid late
filing and failure to file penalties
- Pinpoint when to issue a W-2 or 1099 form
- Tackle your 1099-MISC questions Learning
- You will be able to describe how to complete
- You will be able to discuss tips on completing
- You will be able to review employee vs.
- Confidently correct errors subdue even the
toughest filing mistakes
- Perfect your backup withholding rules know-how
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for accountants, CFOs, controllers, accounts payable
professionals, tax managers, enrolled agents, presidents, vice presidents and
Continuing Education Units
1 hour 40 Minutes
USB and Manual Package Available: USB/Manual Package Only: $179