You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours after you submit your registration. Please read your confirmation letter carefully since it contains valuable information.
All classes will have a 1-hour lunch break. Key Performance does not provide lunch.
Hours & Dress Policy:
Standard class hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm unless otherwise noted. Class dress policy is business casual.
The full registration fee is payable at the time of registration. If payment is not made at that time, you will be sent an invoice that is immediately payable upon receipt. Registration fees include all course material.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
* If you cannot attend the seminar you registered for, you may contact Key Performance to transfer your payment to a future class or you may send someone to take your place.
* If you need to cancel your registration between the date that you register and 15 calendar days prior to the first day of the course, a $150.00 cancellation fee will be charged to for each registration.
* If you cancel within 14 calendar days of the start of the course, no refund will be given. However, you may contact Key Performance to transfer your payment to a future class or you may send someone to take your place.
* If you do not attend a class for which you are confirmed, and do not contact Key Performance to cancel in advance, you will be charged the entire registration fee.
* Key Performance reserves the right to cancel class dates and locations. In the event a class is canceled, a full refund of paid tuition will be made.
All expenses of continuing education (fees, travel, meals and lodging) undertaken to maintain and improve professional skills are tax deductible.
A 10% discount is extended to groups of 4 or more.