Civil Procedure: A View From the Bench
Anticipate problems and think on your feet - tackle civil procedure
Wouldn't it be great to know - the next time you're at the courthouse - what the
judges are looking for? Or, just as important, what they are NOT looking for?
Attend this seminar you will learn how best to prepare your cases, and to
increase your effectiveness as a litigator.
Register today and hear from the decision makers themselves. Learn how best
to represent clients at ex parte appearances, during discovery, in settlement
conferences, during motions, and at trial to increase your likelihood of
success. You'll hear proven techniques for getting results - and getting ahead.
Benefits for You
- Learn about the increasing importance of alternative dispute resolution
- Get expert advice on managing your cases
- Explore strategies for navigating the discovery process
- Discover successful techniques for handling pretrial and post-trial
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, paralegals and other legal
Continuing Education Units
- NFPA 6.0 including Ethics 0.5
CA CLE 6.0 including Ethics 0.5
NALA 6.0 including Ethics 0.5