Debt Collection and Judgment Enforcement
Learn how to turn your judgment into money.
The economy is tightening, and consumers and businesses are feeling the
pinch. Don't get caught in the crunch - attend this seminar and learn valuable
strategies for collecting money and avoiding liability.
It's true that anyone can do collection work … but to do it properly, you need
to know more than the raw mechanics. At this seminar you'll learn the practical
techniques you can use to collect from even the most elusive of debtors. Make
sure your client is the one among many creditors the debtor actually pays -
register today for this one-of-a-kind learning opportunity.
Benefits for You
- Steer clear of collection problems and enforce a judgment without worry
- Learn how to handle family law issues in the judgment enforcement process
- Gain critical insight into execution on the judgment
- Get a detailed picture of post-judgment remedies and procedures
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys and other legal professionals, credit and
collections managers, presidents, vice presidents and commercial lending
Continuing Education Units
- NY CLE 4.5 including Areas of Professional Practice 4.5