CEQA: California Environmental Quality Act Training Seminar
Do you have the most practical solutions for addressing today's
challenging CEQA issues?
Despite years of interpretation by the courts, and lead agencies throughout
California, some age-old CEQA issues remain unresolved. Attend this seminar and
you'll get a framework for success in managing the environmental review process;
preparing or reviewing CEQA documents; and addressing complex, practical issues.
Learn from seasoned professionals about how to
address CEQA issues and apply solutions to real projects. Don't miss this unique
opportunity to participate in collaboratively discussing and solving some of
CEQA's most perplexing issues.
Benefits for You:
- Tips on formulating a CEQA compliance approach
- Get up to speed on evolving CEQA issues, including terrorism and public
- Find out what you need to know about dealing with unresolved CEQA issues
- Stay up to date on the latest legislation and case law
- You will be able to discuss the CEQA compliance approach.
- You will be able to identify the baseline of environmental conditions.
- You will be able to discuss current greenhouse gas and climate change
- You will be able to review legislation, regulations and case law.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, engineers, architects, city and
county planners, environmental professionals, presidents, vice presidents, water
resource specialists, public works directors, surveyors and project managers.
Continuing Education Units
- AIA 6.0
CA CLE 6.0
NE CLE 6.0
Lorman Business Center, Inc. is registered with the AIA Continuing Education
System (AIA/CES). This 6.0 hour program offers 6.0 Learning Unit hours, which
will be reported directly to the AIA/CES for AIA members.
Lorman is a registered CM provider. CM credits may be available for this
seminar. If you are an AICP member who is interested in earning CM credits
through your participation in this activity, please contact us prior to your
Lorman Business Center, Inc. is a State Bar of California approved MCLE sponsor
and this course qualifies for 6.0 CLE hours.
Lorman Business Center, Inc. is an accredited CLE sponsor in the State of
Nebraska and certifies that this activity has been approved for 6.0 hours of CLE
credit in the State of Nebraska.
Seminar Class Time:
Seminar Check-In 8:00 AM Seminar Class 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Agendas and Speakers may differ slightly depending on the location. Please
e-mail or call
a representative to obtain an agenda for a particular location.