How to Read and Understand Financial Statements Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Boost your financial proficiency, learn to accurately interpret financial
data, and discover how to use your knowledge to make solid financial decisions.
A key driver of a company's success or failure is often financial management.
When managers, supervisors, business owners, and even team members fail to
understand the financial status of their organizations or departments, disaster
Would an improved working knowledge of financial statements benefit you? Does
the fear of financial statements have you unsure of the decisions you're
required to make? You are not alone. Every day business professionals and
managers are given financial data to analyze, interpret, and use for decision
making. And, every day, there are professionals who don't want to admit that
they don't fully understand how to analyze, read, and interpret the information.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you been handed a financial statement to use in decision making, only
to find yourself confused by the numbers?
- Do your eyes glaze over when you're given a financial statement that
you're expected to analyze and understand?
- Are you required to put together financial documentation, but you don't
know where to start?
- Does it make you nervous to know your boss expects you to use financial
information in your decision-making process?
- Do you have staff members who would benefit by having a basic
understanding of how to read financial statements?
If you answered "yes" to even one of these questions, then this program is
Discover how you can use the information readily available on financial
statements, in annual reports, and in other important financial documents to
track your competition, analyze a company's past performance, predict future
activity, pinpoint strengths and weaknesses within an organization, and take
advantage of trends and business opportunities that impact your organization
and the decisions you make.
Don't continue to let financial statements, jargon, and analysis make you
feel intimidated, overwhelmed, and confused. Acquire critical information that
will improve your financial understanding and working knowledge, even if you
have no financial background.
Small business owners, mid- to upper-level managers,
department heads, non-financial professionals, and others who wants to gain a
greater understanding of "the numbers" as they apply to their organization!
As a result of this 1-hour CareerTrack Webinar,
you will ...
- Understand basic accounting principles that will help you make sense of
- Become familiar with general accounting terminology
- Learn to evaluate your organization's financial process and become a more
powerful strategic decision-maker
- Discover the most common financial analysis techniques and learn which are
best used for different situations
- Communicate more confidently with financial professionals
WEBINAR Start Time:
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and CD (Save
$150!) - US $248
- US $199
Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.