Employment Law: Strategies for Avoiding EEO Liability
Save on costly discrimination lawsuits - keep your company's policies up
Stay informed of current issues and recent court decisions to minimize your risk
for discrimination charges - or even a lawsuit. Attend this seminar and get a
comprehensive look at what you need to know to protect your organization from
costly legal troubles.
Discover the key reporting requirements and proper termination practices you
need to stay in compliance with ever-evolving EEO laws. Let us answer your
toughest EEO questions in just one day. Register now!
Benefits for you
- Avoid unpleasant surprises later on - solve your problems related to
complying with discrimination laws
- Adhere to guidelines governing EEO-1 reporting requirements
- Learn how documentation can help you avoid lawsuits when handling
- Develop a win-win approach to dealing with workplace EEO issues
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for human resource professionals, business owners
and managers, office managers, supervisors, controllers and attorneys.
Continuing Education Units
- HR Certification Institute 6.75
- HRPD 1.0
- NC CLE 6.75
Seminar Class Time:
Seminar Check-In 8:00 AM Seminar Class 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM