Hear the Preferences and Thoughts of the Court and Government Officials!
How often have you wished you could predict how the judges, clerks and government agencies involved in bankruptcy cases would view your filings? This unique program gives you the opportunity to learn what happens when your case lands on the desks of these professionals. Take this opportunity to join your peers in gaining insight and asking questions of the decision makers involved in bankruptcy cases. Enroll today!
- Identify the most common errors in disposable and current monthly income issues that judges and trustees hope you'll avoid.
- Brush up on successful litigation that means the most to the court.
- Address and role that lien stripping land limitations play in Chapters 11 and 13 bankruptcy cases.
- Examine the elements that matter in individual Chapter 11 filings.
- Take home helpful tips on how to optimize your judicial and trustee interactions.
Session Time: 8:45 - 12:00
Honorable Ronald H. Sargis
Neil L. Enmark, Esq.
Stephen M. Reynolds, Esq.
Moderator: Julia P. Gibbs, Esq.
Disposable and Current Monthly Income in Chapters 7 and 13
Successful Litigation: Key Concepts
Individual Chapter 11 Issues
Lien Stripping Issues and Limitations in Chapters 11 and 13
Optimizing Your Judicial and Trustee Interactions