Cloud Contracting - Demystifying the Fog - A Cloud Contracting Seminar
When you attend this workshop, we will discuss topics, such as:
• What is Cloud Computing
• Challenges of Cloud Computing
• Key Risks Associated with Cloud Services
• A Process for Acquiring Cloud Computing Services
• Use of the Managed Acquisition Process™
• Gathering Data/Qualifying Cloud Vendors
• Building Your Own Contract/Contract Checklist
• Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
• Managing the Vendor and the Contract
There are two ways to attend this course, including a public seminar or bringing the course to your site for your team. See the details below
Have an ICN Do Better Deals™ Seminar brought to your site. Advantages of bringing this course to your site, include:
• Cost effective—Up to 24 people can all be trained without airfare or hotel costs
• Convenient—Your location and at the time/date of your choice
• Customized—Your company and your team
• Concise—Presentations tailored specifically to you
• Conducive to Candor—Only your team is in attendance
• Case Study Specificity—Your
company's current situation
• Confidential to your Company— Your current or ongoing negotiations
• Combination of Modules—Our award-winning seminars and training programs
• Commonality—Simultaneous training and messaging for your team
• Camaraderie—Teambuilding from shared simultaneous training
• What is Cloud Computing?
• Learn the benefits and risks of Cloud Services
• Get the factors essential to the paradigm shift presented by Cloud Computing
• Prepare yourself to acquire Cloud Services?
• Analyze/evaluate Cloud Services options?
• Mitigate Cloud Service risks?
This seminar is a must-attend learning event for anyone implementing, planning or considering adopting a cloud computing solution, including:
• IT Professionals
• Business Managers
• Procurement and Sourcing Professionals
• Other Professionals: Lawyers, Auditors,
• Risk Managers and Accountants
If you are brand new to ICN we have a special offer to you, too. Both new and past customers please call us and find out your level of discount at 800-349-1935.