Business Writing Refresher - Communications
Writing is a key method of communication for most people, and it’s one that many people struggle with. This workshop will give participants a refresher on basic writing concepts such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation. It will also provide an overview of the most common business documents such as proposals, reports, email and agendas. All of this will provide that you that extra edge in the workplace.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• Working with Words and creating a cheat sheet
• Constructing Sentences • Creating Paragraphs and
• Writing Meeting Agendas
• Writing E-mails
• Writing Business Letters
• Writing Proposals
• Writing Reports
• Other Types of Documents such as proposals,
summaries and business cases
• Tips for Proofreading and Finishing
• Wrapping Up
- You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Dress Policy: Business Casual
- Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar start times:
- 8:30 a.m.
Seminar Check In
a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Seminar Workshop Time
Copyright© 2011. SG Leadership Group Inc. All rights reserved.