Conflict Resolution - Management Seminar
Wherever two or more people come together, there is the possibility of conflict. This course will give participants a six-step process that they can use to modify and resolve conflicts of any size. Participants will also learn crucial conflict resolution skills, including dealing with anger,
identifying the true root cause and building the solution.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• An Introduction to Conflict Resolution and the Conflict Resolution Process
• The Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
• Creating an Effective Atmosphere
• Creating Mutual Understanding between what the
business needs and peoples wants
• Focusing on Individual Needs and finding common
• Getting to the Root Cause of the conflict
• Generating Options to develop multiple option
• Building a workable Solution
• the Short Version of the Process
• Stress and Anger Management Techniques
• The Agreement Frame
• Asking Open Questions
• Wrapping Up
You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion.
Dress Policy: Business Casual
Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar Check-In 8:30 a.m. Seminar Program
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.