Excel 2007 / 2010 Advanced Essentials Software Training
Knowing how to use the advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2007 / 2010 opens a completely new experience in using this spreadsheet program. The novice user tends to use Excel as holding place for report data. They may know how to insert data and move columns around, but rarely go into the deeper functions that Excel offers.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• SmartArt inserting and Diagrams
• The different Objects available as well as
• Inserting, Creating and Changing Charts
• The power of a Pivot table made easy
• Creating Pivot Tables and choosing fields
• Working with Pivot Tables
• Creating Pivot Charts from a Pivot Table
• Solving common Formula Errors
• Using the Trace Errors Commands
• Using What-If Analysis
• Managing Your Data
• Transposing Data from Rows to Columns
• Grouping and Outlining Data
• Wrapping Up
will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as
well as a certificate of course completion
Policy: Business Casual
and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not provided.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar start times:
- 8:30 a.m.
Seminar Check In
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Seminar Workshop Time
Copyright© 2011. SG Leadership Group Inc. All rights reserved.