Excel 2007/2010 The Advanced Essentials – Webinar
Knowing how to use the advanced features of
Microsoft Excel 2007 / 2010 opens a completely new experience in using this
spreadsheet program. The novice user tends to use Excel as holding place for
report data. They may know how to insert data and move columns around, but
rarely go into the deeper functions that Excel offers.
This webinar will teach you the most common advanced features of Microsoft
Excel. The goal of this course is to get you familiar with these functions in a
safe learning environment. Once you complete the course, your familiarity and
confidence in using the advanced feature of Excel will increase, making Excel a
more useful tool for you at work or at home.
What you’ll learn in our webinar:
- How Maximize your Learning in a Webinar
- SmartArt inserting and Diagrams
- The different Objects available as well as Inserting Objects
- Inserting, Creating and Changing Charts
- The power of a Pivot table made easy
- Creating Pivot Tables and choosing fields
- Working with Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot Charts from a Pivot Table
- Solving common Formula Errors
- Using the Trace Errors Commands
- Using What-If Analysis
- Managing Your Data
- Transposing Data from Rows to Columns
- Grouping and Outlining Data
- Wrapping Up
Although not necessary, it is recommended you have Excel installed on the computer you are accessing the webinar through so you can practice each of the skills as you are learning them.
When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection, and not a group setting. There will be interactivity as well as individual learning exercises.
You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook ,
a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
Webinar Only: Just $210
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $210
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $390 (You will save $30!)
* Each Webinar is recorded. You can purchase a CD
recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to
purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3
weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
11:00 a.m. Eastern
10:00 a.m. Central
9:00 a.m. Mountain
8:00 a.m. Pacific
7:00 a.m. Alaskan