Customer Service Advantage - Customer Service Training Seminar
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Whether they are internal customers or external customers. Maybe you’re on the frontlines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you’re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers. This workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• Who Are Customers? (internal/external)
• What is Customer Service?
• Who Are Customer Service Providers?
• Establishing Your Attitude - Staying Energized and Positive
• Identifying and Addressing your Customer Needs and not jumping to conclusions
• Meeting Basic Needs and Go the extra mile
• Addressing Complaints and Turning Difficult Customers Around
• In-Person Customer Service
• Giving Customer Service over the Phone
• Providing Electronic Customer Service and Understanding Netiquette
• Recovering Difficult Customers
• Understanding When to Escalate
• Ten Things You Can Do To WOW Every Time
• Wrapping Up
- You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Dress Policy: Business Casual
- Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not provided.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar start times:
- 8:30 a.m. Seminar Check In
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Seminar Workshop Time
Copyright© 2011. SG Leadership Group Inc. All rights reserved.