Emotional Intelligence at Work - Webinar
Emotional Intelligence is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize his or her behaviors, moods, and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation.
This course will give you the tools you need to be emotionally intelligent in your workplace. An employee with high emotional intelligence can manage his or her own impulses, communicate with others effectively, manage change well, solve problems, and use humor to build rapport in tense situations. These employees also have empathy, remain optimistic even in the face of adversity, and are gifted at educating and persuading in a sales situation and resolving customer complaints in a customer service role.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our 4 hour webinar:
• How Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• What is Emotional Intelligence and become self aware
• Four key skills required to be emotional intelligence
• Critical managing your own emotions
• Verbal Communication Skills and focused listening
• How to communicated with Flexibility and Authenticity
• Non-Verbal Communication Skills and the signals you send
• Benefits Social Management and Responsibility as it applies to Emotional Intelligence
• How to articulate your Emotions Using Language.
• Tools to regulate your emotions through self management
• Gaining Control and bringing it together
• Understand Emotions and How to Manage Them in the Workplace
• Role of Emotional Intelligence at Work
• How to create the balance between Optimism & Pessimism
• Making an Impact through creating a Powerful First Impression
• Wrapping Up
- Although not necessary, it is recommended you have Excel installed on the computer you are accessing the webinar through so you can practice each of the skills as you are learning them.
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection, and not a group setting. There will be interactivity as well as individual learning exercises.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
* Each Webinar is recorded. You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- 10:00 a.m. Central
- 9:00 a.m. Mountain
- 8:00 a.m. Pacific
- 7:00 a.m. Alaskan