Facilitation Skills - Webinar Facility Management Training
Facilitation is often referred to as the new cornerstone of management philosophy. With its focus on fairness and creating an easy decision making, facilitation can make any organization make better decisions. This workshop will give participants an understanding of what facilitation is all about, as well as some tools that they can use to facilitate meetings.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our 4 hour webinar:
• How Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• Understanding Facilitation and when Facilitation is Appropriate
• What is the differences between Process vs. Content
• Laying the Groundwork and choosing which approach is appropriate for the situation
• Collecting Data and the information you need
• Tuckman and Jensen´s Model of Team Development
• Building Consensus in your team
• How to reach a Decision Point and the tools available to you
• Dealing with Difficult People
• Dealing with and eliminating disruptions
• Addressing Group Dysfunction and getting the team back on track
• About Intervention and why/when it may be necessary
• Intervention Techniques available to you
• Wrapping Up
- Although not necessary, it is recommended you have Excel installed on the computer you are accessing the webinar through so you can practice each of the skills as you are learning them.
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection, and not a group setting. There will be interactivity as well as individual learning exercises.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $249
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $249
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $458 (You will save $40!)
* Each Webinar is recorded. You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- 10:00 a.m. Central
- 9:00 a.m. Mountain
- 8:00 a.m. Pacific
- 7:00 a.m. Alaskan