Introduction to Lean Process and Six Sigma - Webinar Production and Quality Control Training
During the last couple of decades small, mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies have embraced Six Sigma to generate more profit and greater savings. So what is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma is a data-driven approach for eliminating defects and waste in any business process. You can compare Six Sigma with turning your water faucet and experiencing the flow of clean, clear water. Reliable systems are in place to purify, treat, and pressure the water through the faucet. That is what Six Sigma does to business: it treats the processes in business so that they deliver their intended result.
What is "Sigma"? The word is a statistical term that measures how far a given process deviates from perfection. Sigma is a way to measure quality and performance. The central idea behind Six Sigma is that if you can measure how many "defects" you have in a process, you can systematically figure out how to eliminate them and get as close to "zero defects" as possible. This workshop will give participants an overview of the Six Sigma methodology, and some of the tools required to deploy Six Sigma in their own organizations.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• How Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• Understanding and learning the history of Lean and 6 Sigma
• What is the Likerâ€™s Toyota Way
• The TPS House
• The Five Principles of Lean Business
• The First Improvement Concept (Value)
• The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)
• The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)
• The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)
• The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous improvement)
• The Improvement Toolkit
• Wrapping Up
- Although not necessary, it is recommended you have Excel installed on the computer you are accessing the webinar through so you can practice each of the skills as you are learning them.
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection, and not a group setting. There will be interactivity as well as individual learning exercises.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $249
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $249
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $458 (You will save $40!)
* Each Webinar is recorded. You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- 10:00 a.m. Central
- 9:00 a.m. Mountain
- 8:00 a.m. Pacific
- 7:00 a.m. Alaskan