Attention Management - Webinar
Welcome to the Attention Management workshop. A distracted workforce is less than effective. Employees who do not pay attention to their work can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes. Attention management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and help them to reach their personal and company goals.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of offsite training.
What you’ll learn in our webinar:
· Define and understand attention management.
· Stop Thinking and Pay attention
· Identify different types of attention.
· (Sustained, Selective, Alternating, Attention CEO and Blink)
· Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
· Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
· Attention zone model
· Training your attention
· Put an end to procrastination.
· Learn how to prioritize time.
· Creating a Productivity Journal
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
Webinar Only: Just $189
Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
2:00 p.m. Eastern
1:00 p.m. Central
12:00 p.m. Mountain
11:00 a.m. Pacific
10:00 a.m. Alaskan