Business Etiquette - Webinar
Welcome to the Business Etiquette workshop. Success in any industry relies on relationships, whether with co-workers, clients, suppliers, or investors. When you’re well-mannered and considerate in dealing with others, you create engaging, productive, and long term business relationships. As such, it is important to learn, not just the technical side of a business, but how to conduct one’s self in the company of others.
This is where business etiquette comes in. This workshop will introduce participants to business etiquette, as well as provide guidelines for the practice of business etiquette across different situations.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of offsite training.
What you’ll learn in our webinar:
· Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
· Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
· Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
· Identify at least one way to minimize nervousness while in social situations.
· Understand how to use a business card effectively.
· Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
· Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
· Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
· Understand place settings, napkin etiquette, and basic table manners.
· Understand the protocol in ordering in a restaurant, handling alcohol in a business meal, paying the bill, and tipping.
· Understand basic guidelines when it comes to the proper form of address, grammar standards, and use of acronyms in e-mails.
· Understand basic guidelines in the use of the telephone, voicemail, and cell phone.
· State the difference between a formal and an informal letter.
· Create an effective ‘Thank You’ note.
· Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.
· Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
· Understand basic guidelines in international etiquette.
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
Webinar Only: Just $189
Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan