Assertiveness and Self-Confidence - Webinar
Welcome to the Assertiveness and Self-Confidence workshop. Assertiveness and self-confidence are comprised of important interpersonal communications skills and traits that can be learned and practiced. This workshop will provide you with many tips, techniques, and opportunities to try out your own skills.
Self confidence plays an important role in our everyday lives. Being confident allows us to set and reach our goals. It provides stability when we are faced with a challenge; it gives us that push that helps us overcome difficulties. Self confidence is necessary in our personal and professional lives, as without it one would not be successful in either. It gives us the ability to stand up to face our challenges and to pick ourselves up when we fall.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
• Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
• Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
• Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
• Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth - and the use of positive self-talk
• List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
• Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
• Use the STAR model to make your case during a presentation challenge
• Display rapport-building skills through assertive methods of expressing disagreement and consensus-building techniques
• Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan