Anger Management - Webinar
Welcome to the Anger Management workshop. Benjamin Franklin once said, “In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
We would like to have a third item to his list: anger. Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, personal relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand.
However, since everyone experiences anger, it is important to have constructive approaches to manage it effectively. This workshop will help teach participants how to identify their anger triggers and what to do when their angry.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight and flight theory.
• Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
• Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
• Know techniques in controlling anger, particular reading anger warning signs, using coping thoughts, exercising relaxation techniques and blowing off steam.
• Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
• Know tips in identifying the problem.
• Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
• Know skills and techniques in making a disagreement constructive, including effective negotiation and solution-building.
• Reflect on one’s hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
• Know alter, avoid and accept ways of responding to an anger-provoking situation.
• Understand the energy curve and how it can help in responding to someone else’s anger.
• Learn and practice de-escalation techniques.
• Gain an integrated view of anger management and how it can be best practiced.
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan