Human Resources Management - Webinar
Welcome to the Human Resource Management workshop. As companies modify priorities and operations, human resources functions can move from a dedicated HR role, to that of the manager.
Whether the majority of those important functions stays within HR at your organization, or is your responsibility as a manager, it is important that managers understand how much of their role is really about their people, as well as aspects of legislation, policy, and procedures that involve human resourcing issues.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour workshop:
• What is Human Resources today
• Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
• Define human resources terms and subject matter
• Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
• Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
• Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
• Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
• Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
• Document Events
• Making Decisions
• Communicating the decisions
• Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
• Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan