Real Time Management - Webinar Time Management Training
Employee on-boarding is essential to retaining top talent. An on-boarding program does more than help orient new employees. It shapes how new employees relate to their organization. Implementing an employee on-boarding program will shape the company culture while developing a highly qualified pool of talent.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour workshop:
• Define on-boarding.
• Understanding the benefits on-boarding.
• What is the purpose of on-boarding.
• Recognize how to prepare for an on-boarding program.
• Designating a Mentor
• Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
• First Week
• First Month
• Create expectations.
• Role of Human Resources
• Role of Managers
• Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
• Assigning Work
• Providing Feedback
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan